This post has been featured!

Pincushion Creations

I am participating in a Crafting Competition: The Crafterbowl.

My entry in this round is this burlap flower bouquet.

Click here to see my full post and tutorial.

Click here to VOTE FOR ME!

Pin It

This button can also be found on my portfolio page:

-:-

I’m linking up to these fun blog parties:

Tip Junkie handmade projects Todays Creative Blog Pincushion Creations Creations by KaraTransformation ThursdaySomewhat SimpleCatch a Glimpse ButtonThe 36th AvenueA Little Knick KnackTickled Pink at 504 MainKitchenFunPhotobucketHere Comes the SunA Little InspirationkojodesignsJoin  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

My entry into Show Me Extraordinary sponsored by Appliances Online and Bosch Washing Machines.

1. Mandy says:

These are so pretty!

I’d love it if you shared these at a party that I have going on at Project Queen. They are amazing!

I’m a new follower. So glad I came across your blog 🙂

2. Candy says:

I love your burlap flowers. I’ve just become a follower so that I’ll be sure to be able to find you. I wanna come back when I have more time and to step by step with you and MAKE some of these myself.
    Please come visit me at PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com and maybe you’ll follow back.

3. Alisha says:

…after you click on the “click here” link on my page…scroll down on the contest page to the “poll”. Fill in the dot that says “Alisha’s Burlap Bouquet” to vote for me. Thanks! I appreciate it 🙂

4. Rose says:

Those are to cute and I cant wait to read your tutorial. I’m more then happy to vote! I love your cute blog and cant water to read more. I’m your newest linky follower.
    I hope you can come over to my new blog and if you like follow me too @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Thanks
    Rose

5. Jess says:

These are adorable. I really love burlap and it’s many available colors. I really like the button you added to the darker burlap flower. Really really cute!

6. Jayme says:

Love the burlap flowers. I also LOVE the artwork in the background… Where did you get the oversized spoon and fork?